Microneedling is an advanced collagen induction system. The new and innovative design of the Microneedling has proven to answer the needs for the successful treatment of wrinkles, fine lines, acne scarring, stretch marks, wound healing stimulation, skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation.
- It is much safer and more effective than traditional skin micro needling Rollers, because of its unique vertical micro needling technology. It has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation. Highly effective topical solutions are directly supplied to the deeper layers of the skin by the creation of micro channels.
- It’s multi-speed and adjustable depths allows for the creation of these micro channels and increases the effectiveness of treatments by increasing the absorption of products. On the other hand, it reduces pain and patient downtime.
- It can effectively treat hard-to-reach places (e.g. around the eyes, nose, and lips). Because of the vertical delivery, the needles can easily penetrate scar tissue.
- It promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction, similar to fractional laser treatments, IPL, laser resurfacing, and chemical peels, but without the side effects and downtime.
- It is an automated-micro needling therapy system that allows the skin to naturally stimulate collagen and elastin with minimal epidermal damage. This enhances rejuvenation results and is far safer for the client. The mechanism of injury is a natural process, which makes Microneedling holistic approach to skin therapy.
- A Medical Spa at Rizzieri is a training center for Microneedling through our Integrative Medical Aesthetician Program of NJ. We train and certify aestheticians in the proper use of the Microneedling.